Thursday 17 September 2020

My Lock Down Life

My life in lock down, we had to do writing about what we did in lock down. This is my Lock Down Mornings.

Life In Lock down

My lock down morning would start with my alarm buzzing all over in my head, I would open my eyes and see a line of sun blazing in my eyeball. I rolled over in my bed and fell over and made a huge bang. I woke up and heard my back clicking, and ended up running to turn off my alarm, surprised I could run in the morning, me thinking that it would be good that there is no more school, so my mum comes into my room, but not by herself.


When I wake up my mum says “lets go wake Saamiya up” and then BOOM goes to the door and out pops a screaming baby yelling me to wake up. So then I closed my ears and went to bed. 5 minutes later I head downstairs and have my breakfast. I had nothing to eat so I made some nutella rolls. After having breakfast I played some video games. I played roblox for a few hours and then my mum told me to help her make some cake. I didn’t know what I was doing so I just said the ingredients and she did the whole thing.


I went to my room and watched Netflix. An hour later I started to do some school work. My mum was just about to come in and tell me but I was one step ahead of her hehe. After an hour of work Around 12 ish I would hear the TV and it would have nursery rhymes on I would get annoyed and then ate lunch, for lunch I had chicken drums and gravy. Then after lunch I would do some cleaning like in my room and vacuuming, I would watch some youtube and watch for a couple of hours before I ate dinner. The time is now 9 and I would have dinner now. For dinner I had Chicken tika with some pluw. They were all very nice and that is how 2020 had to start with a pandemic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.