Monday 8 June 2020

Something I'm Proud Of

The thing i'm most proud of is.... on getting to level 17 on a game in Roblox. I really like playing Roblox because I can be who I want to be cause no one can see behind the screen, and in the game it takes lots of practice to level up, basically you have to try and make it to the top with in 8 mins. The levels could be hard, medium or pretty easy. There is also a pro tower where you have 10 mins to complete but it also has more levels beside the noob level, the noob level has 6 level and the pro has 9 levels and if you finish the noob level you will get 100 points, and in the pros if you win you will get 200 points. You can also buy stuff to mess people up. That is all the information I'll give you you can try thanx for ready bai...~
Tower of Hell - Roblox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.